Business/Economics students will discover the processes behind businesses big and small on an exciting field trip to Prague. Plan your trip itinerary now!
The city of Prague is a patchwork of old and new, and a quick look into its thriving economy reflects this! With a carefully crafted trip itinerary, your students can get a glimpse into the processes behind contrasting businesses, from niche artisan companies to global car manufacturers. This is a city at the forefront of European business!
- Business aims and objectives
- Innovation, research and product development
- Meeting customer needs
- Environmental influences on business
- Technological influences on business
- Economical influences on business
- Resource management within a business
- HR and managing people
- Elements of the production process
- Marketing, branding and promotion
- Global marketing strategies
- International trade: import and export
- Role of global markets
To know more about the amazing customized school trips please contact us at email@example.com or visit https://compassuae.com/3d-education/business-studies/prague_1-24.php