Performing Arts will take students out of their comfort zone in a safe and fun environment.
- Students who perform are quick thinkers on their feet.
- No performance is ever perfect, and performers have the ability to expect the unexpected.
- Having to ‘get into character’ will teach your child empathy and compassion for different characters and situations.
- It gives Students an awareness about themselves and creative skills they’d never learn otherwise.
- The teamwork involved in performing arts is unlike that of any other activity. It is not about winning or losing.
- Participation in the arts allows them to grow their self-esteem and self-confidence, developing poise and learning to overcome anxieties
To know more about the amazing customized school trips please contact us at email@example.com or visit https://compassuae.com/3d-education/performance-arts/london_4-15.php