Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking centre with various adventure sports. Kullu, the capital town of the Kullu District is a broad open valley formed by the Beas river between Manali and Largi. This valley is famous for its temples, beauty and its majestic hills covered with pine and deodar forest and sprawling apple orchards.
• Learning various adventure sports
• Challenge physical and mental strength
• Develop Survival Skills in unfamiliar environment
• Learn about the vintage cars & their unique build and mechanism
• Build strong Inter-Personal Skills
• Develop Stronger analytical Thinking Skills
• Develop Self Confidence