A land famous for Gypsy folk music and great composers such as Bartok, Kodaly and Liszt. Positioned at the crossroads of East and West, Hungary enjoyed a golden age as part of the Habsburg Empire and its rich and varied history makes Hungary a fascinating place to visit today. Budapest contains many places of genuine interest, including the Royal Palace, the Parliament buildings and the Fisherman’s Bastion, as well as museums, parks, and fun activities for groups.
- Sift through valuable books and manuscripts donated by Franz Liszt and the AVISO studio
- Understanding the Origin of Music and studio
- Journey through a Gypsy Music
- Walk through an Era of Legendary Architectural
- Evaluating the importance of music, art and culture contributes to rich heritage of any country
To know more about the amazing customized school trips please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://compassuae.com/3d-education/performance-arts/budapest_4-28.php