Armenia has a powerful religious culture with a high Christian population, despite sharing its borders with many Muslim countries. The Armenian Kingdom was the first state in history to adopt Christianity as its religion, meaning that the Armenian Apostolic Church is the oldest national church in the world and still today it remains the heart of Armenia’s religious culture.
- Understand and explore more about the the beautiful Armenian culture, tradition, and History
- Social Interaction Visit to a Local School
- Experience the hospitality and beauty of the Armenian culture
- Develop strong inter-personal skills
- Have stronger critical thinking skills
- Develop self confidence