Switzerland attracts thousands of international students each year. School trips to Switzerland offer the beauty of the mountains and lakes, the famous cheese and chocolate, the United Nations Headquarters and also CERN, the world’s largest and most respected center for scientific research. Easily reached with flights or by coach travel, Switzerland offers the unique opportunity for a multi-destination educational visit. The beautiful country has many educational places to visit UN Headquarters, UNESCO World Heritage, Geneva Science Museum, Olympic Museum, Chocolate factory, Einstein House, Swiss Miniature park and many more in the list.
- Explore the different mountains in the Alps-Junfraujoch-The top of Europe, Matterhorn-Jewels of Swiss Alps, Mt Titlis-Eternal Snow, Mt. Pilatus-Golden Roundtrip, Eiger Mountain, Mt. Rigi- Queen of the Swiss Mountains
- Rafting on River Simme
- Rhine Falls – Europe’s Biggest Waterfalls
- Discover the beauty of Geneva’s shores, famous fountain Jet d’eau and flower clock.
- Enjoy the view of Lake Lugano from the top of Monte Bre mountain, then visit Swiss miniature.
- Lucerne was the city of Bridges-Hof Bridge in 1250, Chapel Bridge in 1300, Spreuer Bridge, Reuss Bridge-oldest river crossing. Lucerne is also a city of palaces, churches and squares.
- Great way to explore Berne the Capital of Switzerland its UNESCO World Heritage old town and the world famous Clock Tower Zytglogge.
- Visit the world famous jazz festival in Montreux
- Experience the glacier express from 2 major mountain resorts of St. Moritz and Zermatt
- Grindelwald in the Bernese Oberland- Switzerland’s most magnificent Alpine regions.
- Develop mental and physical strength.
- Appreciate the value of nature, wilderness and conservation.
- Understand the local culture and traditions.
- Build self confidence that will equip thousands of students with the tools, training and knowledge to make a meaningful, positive impact to the community.
- Learn about various festivals, historical sites, & cultural celebrations.
- Leant to be an ambassador for eco-tourism.