Experience a different side of ever beautiful Switzerland with a visit to CERN. See the Globe of Science and Innovation which symbolises CERN’s message to society in the fields of science, particle physics and cutting-edge technologies and their applications in everyday life. Visit to information & communication technologies (ICT) Discovery Geneva’s newest museum will help you explore the fascinating story of the evolution and exciting future of ICT. Take a different look at world of nature with special emphasis on the ecological history of Switzerland. See the often imitated but never equalled Flower Clock of Geneva with 6,500 flowers and plants. With all these learning experiences, a visit to Mount Titlis and an Orientation Tour of Lucerne will keep the fun quotient high during the tour.
- Visit ICT Discovery Museum and CERN in Geneva
- Excursion to Natural History Museum with Jet d’Eau and The Flower Clock
- Visit Botanical Gardens and Conservatory (Jardin botanique – Villa Le Chêne)
- Visit to International Red Cross with Red Crescent Museum
- Boat trip on Geneva Lake
- Visit to Mt. Titlis
- Orientation tour of Lucerne