We’ve been delivering high quality, exciting and super-safe outdoor education trips to schools and groups from all over the world since 2005. From initial enquiry and planning through to arrival and stay in Torgon, you’ll be working directly with our Camp Directors who will do everything they can to ensure you achieve your aims and objectives.
As an accredited ‘Adventuremark’ provider and member of the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom (LotC), we make sure every day is educational and action-packed. Expert guidance is provided at all ability levels by experienced activity leaders, qualified instructors and coaches. The aim is to help your students build confidence and learn new skills in the safest possible environment. Alongside our senior team, the Camp Suisse staff will be on hand through the visit to ensure your students leave with a new range of life skills and fantastic experiences – as well as greater social and environmental awareness.
In addition to our outdoor adventurous activities, topics covered include:
- Following a nature trail identifying flaura and fauna
- Building shelters and surviving the elements
- Using fire for cooking, warmth and to signal for help
- Sourcing water and making it safe to drink
- Navigation including the use of compasses, maps and natural indicators
- Basic and wilderness First Aid