Switzerland is a culturally diverse country right at the heart of Europe – with four national languages. So what better place to come to develop language skills? At Camp Suisse we deliver a fantastic range of MFL enrichment courses for schools and groups from all over the world – specialising in French and English but with German, Spanish and Italian available on request. Each MFL trip can be tailor made to meet your specific requirements but every Camp Suisse adventure provides students with the opportunity to practise their target language skills in a variety of real life situations – while broadening their cultural awareness and enriching their understanding of Swiss and European culture. Some of our more popular trips and excursions include
- Glacier 3000 at Les Diablerets (with husky dog sledding, the Tissot walk, the Alpine rollercoaster)
- The famous Château de Chillon
- Market day in Evian
- The Caillers / Nestle chocolate factory.
- A day in Gruyères (with the Château de Gruyères, Maison de Gruyères cheesemaking tour and demonstration, visit to the medieval town)
- International Olympic Museum in Lausanne
- Trip to Geneva – the home of the United Nations, the Red Cross and Amnesty International.
All of our MFL trips include a packed evening entertainment schedule – so you can be sure that the fun never stops!