Georgia is a small country situated on the crossroads of Europe and Asia. From the south-east it has shares its border with Azerbaijan, from the south – with Armenia and Turkey, from the north – with Russia. If you intend to travel to Georgia, relax about safety issues. According to 2016 report, Georgia is the safest country in Europe and 6th in the world following South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan. As one of the first countries in the world to convert to Christianity in just the 4th century AD today Georgia is distinguished for full religious freedom and tolerance. The amazing attractions for students like Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta Botanical Garden, Andalusia Farms and many more makes them wanting for more.
- See four UNESCO World Heritage Sites and explore important archeological sites at Epidaurus, Mycenae, Olympia and Delphi
- Stroll through Delphi Archeological Museum and see relics like the Sphinx of Naxos and the Charioteer of Delphi
- Visit monasteries at the rock towers of Meteora
- Explore the incredible monuments from Ancient Greece like the world-famous Pantheon temple, Roman Temple of Olympian Zeus, Temple of Apollo and the famous ruins of the Temple of Poseidon.
- Visit the Panathenaic Stadium, is the only sta dium in the world built entirely of marble
- Enjoy stunning coastal views as you drive to Cape Sounion
- Explore the lounge on the sandy beaches of Santorini, Mykonos, Crete, Rhodes, Ios and many more on the Greek Islands.
- Discover the greatest treasures and the best of modern activities.
- Improve social skills, teamwork and independence.
- Awareness to ancient history & mythology.
- Building capabilities for compassion and empathy.
- Enhanced cultural learning and the environmental surroundings.
- Identify cultural, social and historical challenges.