France, in Western Europe, encompasses medieval cities, alpine villages and Mediterranean beaches. Paris the city of iconic landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Sacré-Coeur are popular with all groups, whilst art lovers will adore the magnificent Louvre, Musee D’Orsay and Musee Picasso. The Château de Versailles on the other hand, offers a heady mix of history, architecture and art. From chic Parisian boutiques to the stunning French Riviera, it’s nearly impossible to resist France. Indulge in haute cuisine and the opulence of Versailles, smile at the Mona Lisa and explore the home of Hugo’s hunchback. You’ll never want to say GOOD BYE.
- Palace of Versailles consists of over 700 room & 721,000 square feet in land area.
- Visit Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triumph, Concorde Square, the Invalides, Trocadero, Opera, Orsay Museum, Madeleine Church,
- Explore the iconic landmark in Paris the Eiffel Tower.
- Come on board for a magical day at Disneyland Paris.
- Aboard a “Bateau Parisien” boat cruising along the River Seine.
- Louvre Museum-the famous art work of Venus de Milo, Coronation of Napoleon I and Leonardo de Vinci’s Mona Lisa.
- See for yourself why Victor Hugo chose this monument as the setting for his widely-acclaimed novel, The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history, the heart of Paris in which this great city was founded, Ile de la Cite.
- See the cosmopolitan town of Cannes, famous for its International Film Festival.
- Explore the French Riviera from the Sea.
- Discover the charming city of Nice.
- Explore the holy city of Lourdes.
- Lyon-The Renaissance district, listed by Unesco, is the largest area of this kind in France.
- A day in Provence- Avignon: the majestic city of the Popes.
- Engage students to discover the variety of the countryside, historic towns and charming villages have all been a source of inspiration for artists, painters and photographers.
- Appreciate the countries 43 UNESCO World Heritage sites and learn their culture and arts.
- Recognized the great multicultural study experience, bringing together cultures from all over the world.
- Engage students to pursue careers in French culture & arts craftsmanship.
- Develops the interest of industrial dynamism through innovation and research.
- Enhance the student’s creativity towards culinary specialties.