Visit the country nestled in the beautiful Alps, famous for its chocolates and take a trip to the worlds’ largest Hadron collider – Where predictions of different theories of particle and high-energy physics are tested out.
• Understanding the science of particles
• Understanding the World’s largest Hadron Collider where physicists test the predictions of different theories of particle and high-energy physics
• Witnessing the powerful data-processing facilities for experimental-data analysis at birthplace of the ‘World Wide Web’
• Learning about the intergovernmental organizations that formed the ‘League of Nations’ at the UN HQ in Geneva
• Understanding the Trade and Development Act that was established to maximize opportunities of developing countries
• Evaluating the cultural importance and influence of other countries on these regions.
• Understanding the value of touristic sights to the nation’s identity