Based from two different locations in Uganda ‘The Pearl of Africa,’ this trip takes in vital conservation initiatives and community activities. Working in partnership with the only safe haven for white rhino the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, students will learn about wildlife conservation from the very people engaged in the daily battle for their survival.
No visit to Uganda is complete without journeying along the longest river in Africa, the Nile, and its source, Lake Victoria. This trip facilitates positive learning outcomes and encourages students to take on new callenges and reflect on their own personal achievements.
- Learn about Rhino conservation on patrol with the Ugandan Wildlife Service
- Participate in ongoing conservation initiatives to protect wildlife and the environment
- Volunteer at community projects
- Experience Ugandan culture
- Relax at the source of the incredible Nile
Please Note: Prices stated are excluding flights. Although it is our intention to operate the itinerary as detailed above, it may be necessary to make some changes as a result of climatic conditions, alterations to flight schedules, or other operational factors.