Based in a unique location in Uganda “The Pearl of Africa”, this trip takes in vital community activities and conservation initiatives. Camp Uganda work in partnership with Kirundi Primary School. This provides students with the opportunity to take part in worthwhile community projects before travelling by boat to Ngamba Island, 23km into Lake Victoria, to visit a chimpanzee sanctuary and learn about primate conservation.
The itinerary encourages students to take on new challenges and provides a unique, educational experience.
- Live on a small island hideaway on the River Nile
- Work on vital ongoing community projects
- Learn about local conservation initiatives
- Visit Ngamba Island Chimp Sanctuary
- Experience Ugandan culture
Please Note: Prices stated are excluding flights. Although it is our intention to operate the itinerary as detailed above, it may be necessary to make some changes as a result of climatic conditions, alterations to flight schedules, or other operational factors.