Vienna’s magnificent palaces and Salzburg’s musical tradition make them fascinating cities for a school trip or educational visit. Great examples of Baroque, Gothic and contemporary architecture are all there to be discovered. Countless classical composers and first class art collections have all contributed to the rich artistic heritage of these two cities including Salzburg’s most famous son, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The Museum of Fine Arts, built between 1872 – 1891, ranks among the richest and most important art collections in the world. At the core of the museum’s unique Picture Gallery are paintings by Rubens, Rembrandt, Vermeer, Raphael, Titian and Velazquez, as well as the most comprehensive collection of Bruegel’s paintings in the world. The Palace is one of the most exquisite Baroque structures in the world, consisting of two palaces (Upper and Lower Belvedere). The Upper Belvedere, shows Austrian and international art from the last two centuries: It contains prominent works of the French impressionists, and the most important paintings of the Viennese Biedermeier era.
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Schönbrunn Palace, Hellbrunn Palace, Palace of Mirabell, Belvedere Palace.
- Explore a boat trip to mighty Danube river to see the famous sights of Hundertwasser.
- Passing by the picturesque little wine growing village of Grinzing.
- Residence Orchestra: Mozart and Strauss
- Beautiful ‘Salzkammergut’, lake district and Salzburg-the capital of music festivals.
- Visit different museums: Freud Museum, Leopold Museum, Jewish Museum, Museum of Natural History, Museum of Modern Art Ludwig Foundation, Porcelain Museum at Augarten
- Mozart City- Mozarteum (University of Music), Trinity Church and Mozart’s Wohnhaus (Mozart’s Residence), Mozart Square-famous Mozart statue and the Cathedral.
- Beethoven Pasqualati House
- Schubert’s Birthplace & Death place
- The original residence of Von Trapp family- The Sound of Music
- Enjoy the amazing scenery of the lake district-Salzkammergut with its picturesque villages.
- Salt Mines-the underground world of the so called `White Gold`.
- Cable car to Hafelekar, Hungerburg, Seegrube
- The world’s famous Swarovski crystals
- Broaden cultural and intellectual understanding, education and expression.
- Appreciate music and understand the flow of creativity behind it.
- Enhance the ability to understand history, evolution and its link to modernity.
- Develop Individual’s self-confidence and leadership skills.
- Improve the ability to listen, comprehend, read, write and speak.
- Understand the cultural values and the local traditions.
- Improve social skills and overcome social anxieties.